- This breakthrough book holder adjusts so you can read books in a bed, a recliner, standing at a kitchen counter, or wherever you desire to read in hands-free comfort. You can even read in bed with your book upside-down.
- Our LEVO Book Holder can hold books weighing up to 4 lbs, including hardcovers, paperbacks, textbooks, magazines, cookbooks and more.
- It's quick and simple to adjust, and no tools are required. Our patented design allows our LEVO Book Holder to extend from either the right or left side of your furniture.
- The adjustable arm positions the book at perfect eye level and angle. No more fatigued arms and back.
Item #: (Default Title)
NOTE: If you'd like a LEVO to hold books and tablets, then do not purchase the item listed above (LBH). It's much better if you choose our item #33768 (Deluxe Tablet Stand) and add #33701 (Book Platform Kit). You can search for these item numbers in our search tool.
Our reading book stand is a breakthrough in reading comfort! It's a book holder, paperback holder, and textbook holder!
If you enjoy reading without a LEVO, then you'll really enjoy reading with a LEVO. You've never experienced reading like this! The word "Levo" is a Latin word meaning - "to raise, lift up, relieve, ease." These are the exact functions the Levo BookHolder will provide you for years to come. This Levo BookHolder offers 6 unique movements to perfectly place your book in the most comfortable, ergonomic reading position. Whether reclining in your favorite chair or lying in bed cozied up with your favorite novel, the Levo BookHolder will remove the stress of arched necks and fatigued hands. Our patented design allows our LEVO Book Holder to extend from either the right or left side of your furniture. It's quick and simple to adjust, and no tools are required.
Our LEVO Book Holder can hold books weighing up to 4 lbs, including hardcovers, paperbacks, textbooks, magazines, cookbooks and more. Let our LEVO's revolutionary design and sturdy construction do all the work, while you simply relax and concentrate on your favorite author. You can use your LEVO with just about every type of furniture: chairs, recliners, and more. You can even read in bed with your book upside-down. Join thousands, and order your LEVO today. If within 30 days, you don't agree that our LEVO Book Stand has significantly elevated your lifestyle, we'll refund your purchase. LEVO Book Holder... Read at Your Best!
- New - upgraded to LEVO G2 with more features and sturdier construction
- Height adjusts from 30 to 56 inches - perfect for reading while sitting, standing, or in lying in bed
- Sturdy base is on casters so you can roll it throughout your home
- Quick lever height locks so you can quickly and easily adjust your book to the perfect height
- 5 axis swing-arm to swing your book into place, then quickly folds so you can exit your furniture
|Dimensions||Base is 13 x 13 inches. Height adjusts from 30 to 56 inches|
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 3 year limited warranty
Questions & Answers
Can you add extensions to the upright post of the Levo G2 for a very tall bed?
We designed a "treadmill extender" which increases the vertical height from 56" to 72". Here is a link to the page: https://levostore.com/collections/tablet-accessories-for-ipads-galaxy-fire-ereaders/products/levo-g2-height-extender
We offer it in two colors, gunmetal black and brushed silver.
Does this have an accessory that works with tablets?
If you'd like a LEVO to hold books and tablets, then do not purchase the item listed above, LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand. It's much better if you choose our item #33768 (LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand) and add #33701 (Book Platform Kit). You can search for these item numbers in our search tool.
how do i get it to work on either side. i am unable to get it to work with the stand on my right side while seated. seems only capable of working from the left side.
Please move your Book Holder Floor Stand to the other side of your furniture. Then, swing the book platform back 180 degrees to reach over you. At this point, you will be looking at the back of the book platform. Then flip the book platform end over end and you will see the front side of the platform. Since it is upside down, spin it into the upright position.
How well does this hold a standard paperback book?
It works great for paperback books! We've been producing this book holding rig for over 15 years. It works so well, we haven't changed it. It holds paperbacks, textbooks, magazines, and loose paper very well. Our specially designed page holders make turning pages easy too.
What is the maximum wait book it will hold I have a book that weighs approximately 4 pounds
The maximum weight capacity for this unit is 4 pounds. As an estimate, a book that is the size of a sheet of paper (8.5 x 11 inches) and 2 inches thick is about 4 pounds. That's a pretty large book.