- Floats your tablet or eReader at the perfect height and viewing angle, while you sit, recline, or lie in bed
- Patented 5 axis articulating swing-arm positions your tablet exactly where you need it, then collapses out of your way
- While most clamps require a tabletop overhang of up to 2 inches, our patent-pending clamp can attach to tables with overhangs as little as ¼ of an inch
- Lightweight - use it in your home or take it anywhere - fits in your carryon luggage too
- Use it with your side-table or coffee table next to your sofa, at your desk, on your kitchen counter to hold recipes, or bedside stand for reading in bed
- Holds iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Tab Pro, and all other tablets 12 inches or less. Best of all, it works great with our without cases
Item #: (Gunmetal)
CHANGING THE GAME
Tablets are one of the most widely used devices for business and personal use. They are easy to use, compact, and versatile- the world, right at your fingertips. But what happens when those fingertips are tied up, holding on to a heavy device? What if you want to read or work for an extended period of time?
FLOAT THAT TABLET
LEVO brings you the ability to float your tablet or eReader at the most convenient position for you. No longer will you hold the tablet with one hand, while trying to type or work with the other. This tablet stand can be used in accordance with a variety of tables, bedside stands, desks, or counter tops. Simply clamp and secure the floating stand, adjust the height, and get cozy!
RECIPES AND RELAX
You can even attach it to the kitchen counter for a hands-free recipe holder. Once that's done, it only takes a few seconds to attach your device to the stand. While most clamps require an overhang of up to 2 inches, our patent-pending clamp can attach to tables with an overhang as little as a ¼ of an inch.
ANY WHICH WAY
This LEVO has a 5-axis, articulating swing-arm that can position your device to your exact specifications; it can be used vertically, horizontally, or anywhere in-between! Our simple, quick-mounting tablet stand is compatible with all IPads, tablets, and eReaders, and can also be used when your device is sporting a case.
SWING STORE AND SURF
LEVO's swing-arm folds up for storage. The device is so lightweight and compatible, it can even fit in to your carry-on luggage! When you are ready to use it again, the arm unfolds quickly, allowing you to continue surfing the web with comfort and ease. This product is the most hassle-free, stylish way to use your tablet!
- Lustrous anodized aluminum finish in natural aluminum or gunmetal color
- Weighs just 6 pounds so it's great for traveling too.
- Made from lightweight aluminum to ensure quality construction
- Quickly spins from portrait to landscape.
- Works great with or without cases.
- Attach and remove your device in seconds. Quick release platforms for interchangeability.
- Adjustable tension in each movement
- 5 axis articulating swing arm for quick positioning.
- Corner clamp firmly clamps to corner or sides of tables so you can take it from room to room.
- Weighs just 6 pounds so it's great for traveling too.
- Aluminum frame with super strong nylon polymer joints.
- Tablet mount rotates in all directions with a horizontal reach of 24" from the pole to the center of device.
- Minimum height 5.5 inches, maximum height 16.5 inches measured from top of table to center of device. Clamp opens to 1.6 inches (40mm) - maximum table thickness is 1.6 inches.
- Compatible with all iPads, Galaxy tablets, Surface, Zoom, Nexus, Nook, Fire, and other tablets and eReaders measuring 12x8.7 inches or less, and weighing up to 4 pounds.
- Anodized aluminum finish
- 3 Year Warranty on All Parts
Questions & Answers
Can the G2 table clamp be attached to a bed's head board, either on top or on the side, and then angled for comfortable reading while lying in bed?
If you attach a long arm to your headboard and then extend it far enough over your head, the forces on your headboard would be huge. Our design team is concerned that this setup would damage your headboard. When attached to a side table, the extension length is quite a bit less. Therefore, we do not make a headboard mounted tablet holder or book holder.
Once the clamp is in place, how high can you elevate the part that holds the tablet. Due to cervical fusions, I cannot flex my neck and must have the tablet at eye level.
You can use the LEVO G2 Table Clamp Tablet Stand to view your tablet at eye level on most end tables as the maximum height is 16.5 inches measured from the top of the table to center of the device.
Does it hold the new iPad Pro 12.9
Yes. All of our LEVO tablet stands are compatible with iPad Pro 12.9, including our table clamp stands. I actually use my assortment of LEVOs for my iPad Pro, and I even use it with my thick case. It works great. The LEVO G2 Table Clamp is one of my favorite LEVOs. It's clamped to my end table so I can quickly swing it to me anytime. Of course, I have all the accessories such as our Book Platform. My daughter uses the Book Platform to read her school books. She'll sit and read for hours since her arms don't fatigue. Let us know if you have more questions.
Can the Levō 2G table clamp tablet stand be adapted to the floor stand? Are the parts interchangeable for optional use needs?
Thanks for your question regarding our LEVO G2 Table Clamp. The part which holds your tablet on the G2 Table Clamp is called a tablet platform or tablet mount. This platform is compatible with all our G2 Stands, and all of our LEVO Table Clamps and Tablet Stands come pre-equipped with either a tablet platform or a book platform.
Can it be installed on a table to the left instead of the right as shown in all of your photos?
Hi, thanks for your interest in the LEVO G2 Table Clamp Tablet Stand. Yes, it can. This table clamp has a patented 5 axis articulating swing arm which allows you to position your tablet exactly where you need it.