- Floats your tablet or eReader at the perfect height and viewing angle, while you sit, recline, or lie in bed
- 4 Axis swing-arm positions your tablet exactly where you need it, then collapses out of your way
- While most clamps require a tabletop overhang of up to 2 inches, our patent-pending clamp can attach to tables with overhangs as little as ¼ of an inch
- Lightweight - use it in your home or take it anywhere - fits in your carryon luggage too
- Use it with your side-table or coffee table next to your sofa, at your desk, on your kitchen counter to hold recipes, or bedside stand for reading in bed
- Holds iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Tab Pro, and all other tablets 12 inches or less. Best of all, it works great with our without cases
- CLEARANCE PRICE - a newer model is available 33764
Item #: (Default Title)
Questions & Answers
How wide does the clamp strech? Have pretty thick table I want to attach it to.
The clamp works with a maximum table thickness of 1 3/4 inches.
hello our daughter has a 12.3 inch surface pro would this accommodate this. Also would this attach to a wheelchair.
The LEVO G1 Table Clamp Tablet Stand will accomodate the 12.3 inch Surface Pro. The Clamp can attach to some wheelchair trays. Please send us an email with images of the wheelchair tray and we can better assist.
I have a Levo G1 floor book holder and would like an accessory to make it work for tablets and kindles, too. Will I be able to detach the tablet holding part and use it for my floor stand?
I recommend you order the LEVO G1 Table Clamp Tablet Stand, https://levostore.com/products/levo-g1-table-clamp. This unit is on sale for $39.99 and that is coincidentally the price for the tablet platform if you were to purchase it separately as an accessory.
Will this work with iPhone 6?
Yes! It works with all tablets and phones measuring 12 inches or less on one side, including iPad Pro and all iPhones. It even works great with any tablet or phone while in their case.
How far does the arm extend? My table is about 18 inches from my chair.
It reaches 23 inches from the edge of your table to the center of your device.
Does this tilt back and forth as well as rotate?
Yes. It tilts, rotates, swings, yaws, and goes up and down to perfectly place your tablet. This is a very nice item that we put on sale because we have a newer version.
Will this work with a kindle? Or what about books?
Hello, and thanks for your interest in our LEVO G1 Table Clamp Tablet Stand. Happy to say that this unit will work with great with your Kindle. Due to the revolutionary bungee system, it will hold tablets as small as most cell phones up to the iPad Pro which has a 12.9-inch display. This unit comes equipped with a tablet holder, but if you are interested in using this for books we have a book platform kit which can be added. You can find the book platform kit here: http://levostore.com/collections/tablet-accessories-for-ipads-galaxy-fire-ereaders/products/levo-g1-book-platform-kit
Nice just doesn't work for me . Looking for return label .
I love my table clamp tablet stand! It relieves most of the muscle strain and excess tension from poor posture that I was experiencing before using the stand. Thank you for an excellent product!
I bought this item as a gift for my 78yr old mother. She was having head and neck pain aggravated by the use of her iPad. She is very pleased. No more strain on her neck!
My wife wanted to try this as her chiropractor suggested that she should not be holding her kindle for reading as it was causing her neck and back pain. This product works great and wifey is happy. Happy wife, happy life.