- This breakthrough book holder adjusts so you can read books in a bed, a recliner, standing at a kitchen counter, or wherever you desire to read in hands-free comfort. You can even read in bed with your book upside-down.
- Our LEVO Book Holder can hold books weighing up to 4 lbs, including hardcovers, paperbacks, textbooks, magazines, cookbooks and more.
- It's quick and simple to adjust, and no tools are required. Our patented design allows our LEVO Book Holder to extend from either the right or left side of your furniture.
- The adjustable arm positions the book at perfect eye level and angle. No more fatigued arms and back.
Item #: (Default Title)
NOTE: If you'd like a LEVO to hold books and tablets, then do not purchase the item listed above (LBH). It's much better if you choose our item #33768 (Deluxe Tablet Stand) and add #33701 (Book Platform Kit). You can search for these item numbers in our search tool.
Our reading book stand is a breakthrough in reading comfort! It's a book holder, paperback holder, and textbook holder!
If you enjoy reading without a LEVO, then you'll really enjoy reading with a LEVO. You've never experienced reading like this! The word "Levo" is a Latin word meaning - "to raise, lift up, relieve, ease." These are the exact functions the Levo BookHolder will provide you for years to come. This Levo BookHolder offers 6 unique movements to perfectly place your book in the most comfortable, ergonomic reading position. Whether reclining in your favorite chair or lying in bed cozied up with your favorite novel, the Levo BookHolder will remove the stress of arched necks and fatigued hands. Our patented design allows our LEVO Book Holder to extend from either the right or left side of your furniture. It's quick and simple to adjust, and no tools are required.
Our LEVO Book Holder can hold books weighing up to 4 lbs, including hardcovers, paperbacks, textbooks, magazines, cookbooks and more. Let our LEVO's revolutionary design and sturdy construction do all the work, while you simply relax and concentrate on your favorite author. You can use your LEVO with just about every type of furniture: chairs, recliners, and more. You can even read in bed with your book upside-down. Join thousands, and order your LEVO today. If within 30 days, you don't agree that our LEVO Book Stand has significantly elevated your lifestyle, we'll refund your purchase. LEVO Book Holder... Read at Your Best!
- New - upgraded to LEVO G2 with more features and sturdier construction
- Height adjusts from 30 to 56 inches - perfect for reading while sitting, standing, or in lying in bed
- Sturdy base is on casters so you can roll it throughout your home
- Quick lever height locks so you can quickly and easily adjust your book to the perfect height
- 5 axis swing-arm to swing your book into place, then quickly folds so you can exit your furniture
|Dimensions||Base is 13 x 13 inches. Height adjusts from 30 to 56 inches|
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 3 year limited warranty
Questions & Answers
Can you add extensions to the upright post of the Levo G2 for a very tall bed?
We designed a "treadmill extender" which increases the vertical height from 56" to 72". Here is a link to the page: https://levostore.com/collections/tablet-accessories-for-ipads-galaxy-fire-ereaders/products/levo-g2-height-extender
We offer it in two colors, gunmetal black and brushed silver.
Does this have an accessory that works with tablets?
If you'd like a LEVO to hold books and tablets, then do not purchase the item listed above, LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand. It's much better if you choose our item #33768 (LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand) and add #33701 (Book Platform Kit). You can search for these item numbers in our search tool.
how do i get it to work on either side. i am unable to get it to work with the stand on my right side while seated. seems only capable of working from the left side.
Please move your Book Holder Floor Stand to the other side of your furniture. Then, swing the book platform back 180 degrees to reach over you. At this point, you will be looking at the back of the book platform. Then flip the book platform end over end and you will see the front side of the platform. Since it is upside down, spin it into the upright position.
Hello, I live in Hawaii. Do you ship to Hawaii? If not, is there a vendor here who sells you product?
Happy to let you know that we do ship to Hawaii.
Will it hold a Kindle Paperwhite?
The LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand was designed to hold books only, but we do have a similar stand that is equipped with a plaform designed specifically to hold tablets. This is the LEVO G2 Tablet Holder Floor Stand. You can find it here: https://levostore.com/products/levo-g2-deluxe
If you would like a stand that will hold both books and tablets, you can by ordering the LEVO G2 Tablet Floor Stand mentioned above and add our Book Accessory Platform Kit. You can find it here: https://levostore.com/products/levo-g2-book-platform-kit
Does the part that holds the book rotate?--I need to spend quite a bit of time lying on my side (not on my back) in bed, so I'm wondering if rotation to facilitate that position is possible.
Yes! Our Book Platform rotates 360 degrees, and our book mounting method will hold your book while you read on your side.
How well does this hold a standard paperback book?
It works great for paperback books! We've been producing this book holding rig for over 15 years. It works so well, we haven't changed it. It holds paperbacks, textbooks, magazines, and loose paper very well. Our specially designed page holders make turning pages easy too.
What is the maximum wait book it will hold I have a book that weighs approximately 4 pounds
The maximum weight capacity for this unit is 4 pounds. As an estimate, a book that is the size of a sheet of paper (8.5 x 11 inches) and 2 inches thick is about 4 pounds. That's a pretty large book.
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand
The instructions are non too clear. What is clear, is that the writer is vastly intelligent, or that they have assembled on or more before.
After about a year of dealing with this, it's time to write a review. The lowerspinning joint is so tight it binds up and the whole base spins. The corners of the base bang any base board or wood furniture all up. Pretty frustrating. I give it two stars because of this flaw.
If you are an avid reader the Levo Book Holder Floor Stand is for you. And if you're not, this product is certain to increase your enjoyment of the reading experience. Say goodbye to uncomfortable positions in a chair or bed, straining neck and shoulder pains. This product eradicates all of the poor posture nuances of reading, and really makes reading any book from small to large a hassle free experience. The engineering and construction of the product is a solid foundation for success. Its adjustability is amazing, which allows total comfort and ease in reading. While other book stands require large spaces, or desk/lap stands this is a complete package that frees you of the hassle of constant adjustment or discomfort associated with other products. This is hands down the best product on the market, and well worth the value proposition it proposes.
Suggestions to the Company:
1. Either make the hardware assembly of the page supports tool free or provide the assembly tools in the package. Design and Manufacture of a multitool is optimal.
2. Redesign the packaging for a more compact box.
3. Packaging foam is not suitable to shipping - When I received my package the foam inside was busted and during assembly small pieces clung all over the product and all over my carpet. In addition it was between the cover plate and metal base. This required me to clean and assemble the product. Then clean my floors before I couId use the product. I would suggest using a paper foam product instead which will reduce your plastic consumption, position you organization as a green/blue company, and reduce space (transportation costs) www.paperfoam.com.